OUR CHANGE OF MIND POLICY
At hobbs we are happy to offer you a full refund for change of mind purchases on full price merchandise. The following change of mind time frames apply:
- In-store: Full refund up to 7 days from date of purchase or Credit Note/Exchange up to 14 days from date of purchase
- Online: Full refund up to 7 days from receiving merchandise.
Merchandise returned for change of mind within the above time frames can be returned for an exchange or refunded subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
-The merchandise is unworn, unwashed, unused and in its original condition with all tags/boxes intact (Please ensure shoes are always tried on a carpeted surface to avoid damage to the soles until you are certain they are right for you)
Please note: Sale items can only be exchanged within 14 days from purchase or receipt of goods. No refund or credit notes will apply on sale items. Sales items are classified as merchandise on markdown, not merchandise on promotional offers.
|Purchase location||Return Location||Exchange||
Return for Credit Note
|Return for Refund|
|In Store Purchase||In Store Return||14 days||14 days||7 days|
|Online Purchase||In Store Return||14 days||14 days||7 days *|
|Online Purchase||Online Return||14 days||14 days||7 days *|
|Click & Collect||In Store Return||14 days||14 days||7 days|
* from receipt of merchandise
RETURNING YOUR PURCHASE
Online purchases can be returned or exchanged in-store in accordance with the above conditions and accompanied with the confirmation email tax invoice received with your order. Alternatively they can be posted to:
PO BOX 1564
Subiaco WA 6904
In-Store purchases may be returned to any hobbs store in accordance with the above conditions however our online store cannot accept any purchases made in store.
- All refunds will be refunded by the method of payment used to purchase the merchandise.
- All freight costs for online purchases are non-refundable for change of mind returns.
- Any cash refunds with a greater value of more than $200 may require prior notification.
- We recommend the use of ‘registered post’ for all returns via Australia Post as lost packages in transit will not be our responsibility.
- Merchandise that is not correctly packed for return shipping and is damaged in transit will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
All online orders are inspected prior to leaving our warehouse to ensure you receive your order in perfect condition. If you are unhappy with the product received please contact our online store immediately upon receipt.
If you have purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a refund or exchange. If you purchase a product with a minor fault, we can choose to repair the item at no cost to you instead of a replacement or refund.
Faulty goods can be returned with proof of purchase within a reasonable timeframe to any store. If you purchased the goods online please contact our online store who will provide you will a prepaid return envelope.
ONLINE CONTACT DETAILS
Telephone: 08 6460 4454 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AWST)